- No man knows his strengths who does
not know his weaknesses.
- Cooperation is doing something with a smile that you have to do anyway.
- One reason for doing the right thing today - is tomorrow.
- Where you sit determines what you see.
- Never speak ill of yourself. Others will always say enough on that subject.
- It is better to teach your children the roots of labor than to hand them the fruits of yours.
- Criticism is the one thing that most of us think is more blessed to give than to receive.
- Religion may not keep you from sinning but it sure takes the joy out of it.
- It's often who you know that gets you there; it's what you know that keeps you there.
- Children have more need of models than of critics.
- The road to success is always under repair.
- No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched.
- The mark of wise people is their ability to distinguish a setback from defeat.
- No farmer ever plowed a field by turning it over in his mind.
- It is far better to follow well than to lead poorly.
- There comes a time to fish or cut bait.
- Don't let the crowd pressure you; Stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
- Maturity is the ability to live in peace with that which we cannot change.
- On contracts - the large print giveth and the small print taketh away.
- Don't ever slam a door you might want to go back in.
- The test of our love for God is the love we have for one another.
- Serving God is an investment that pays eternal dividends.
- Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it.
- We are not made rich by what is in our pockets but by what is in our hearts.
- Don't be afraid to trust an unknown future to an all knowing God.
- Good, better, best. Never let it rest until your good is better and your better is best.
- Quitters never win and winners never quit.
- Repentance is sorrow for the deed, not for being caught.
- You never get a second chance to make a first impressionl
- Tough times don't last but tough people do.
- It is not the "I Q" but the "I WILL" that is important.
- Love doesn't make the world go around but it's what makes the ride worthwhile.
- Sometimes you've got to go out on a limb. Isn't that where the fruit is?
- Don't depend on a rabbits' foot for luck; remember it didn't work well for the rabbit.
- Children are a comfort to us in our old age, and they help us to reach it a lot sooner.
- The right to do something does not mean that doing it is right.
- Whoever gossips to you will gossip of you.
- Leaders are ordinary people with extraordinary determination.
- What may seem to be the end of the road may well be a new beginning.
| Ascent Foundation Homepage | Family Index | Back to the Top |
Visiting, Please Come Again!
~ Ascent Foundation ~