statements everyday, until they become part of your thinking.
Do NOT memorize them.
Think straight and you will feel great.
1. I am a unique and precious human being, always doing the best I can, always growing in wisdom and love.
2. I am in charge of my life.
3. My #1 responsibility is my own growth and well-being. The better I am to me, the better I will be to others.
4. I refuse to be put down by the attitudes or opinions of others.
5. I make my own decisions and assume the responsibility of any mistakes. However, I refuse to feel shame
or guilt about them.
6. I am not my actions, I am the actor. My actions may be good or bad. That doesn't make me good or bad.
7. I am not free as to the things that will happen to me, but I am 100% free regarding the attitude I have
toward these things. My personal well-being or my suffering depend on my attitudes.
8. I do not have to prove myself to anyone. I need only to express myself as honestly and effectively as I
9. I am free of animosity or resentment.
10. My emotional well-being is dependent primarily on how I love myself.
11. I am kind and gentle toward me.
12. I live a day at a time, do first things first.
13. I am patient and serene for I have the rest of my life in which to grow.
14. Every experience I have in life (even the unpleasant ones) contribute to my learning.
15. No one on the world is more important than I as a person.
16. My mistakes and non-successes do not make me a louse, worthless, or whatever. They only prove that
I am imperfect, that is human. And there is nothing wrong with being human.
| Ascent Foundation Homepage | Family Index | Back to the Top |
Visiting, Please Come Again!
~ Ascent Foundation ~