- Being a Christian is a journey not a
- Life is not a matter of holding good cards but of playing a poor hand well.
- The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.
- The secret of happy living is not to do what you like but to like what you do.
- Some minds are like concrete; thoroughly mixed and permanently set.
- We are not called to live up to others responsibilities, but to our own.
- If you lie down with dogs you'll get up with fleas.
- Love is like the five loaves and two fished. It doesn't start to multiply until you give it away.
- People who are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.
- The tide of life is sometimes very rough but each storm ridden through makes us a better captain of our souls.
- Success in marriage is much more than finding the right person; It is being the right person.
- To belittle is to be little.
- The greatness of a man is not evidenced by his faults buy by fixing them.
- It is better to suffer a wrong than to do a wrong.
- Our problem isn't not knowing what is right, it is doing it.
- Nothing improves our prayer life faster than big trouble.
- To handle yourself, use your head. To handle others, use your heart.
- In every trouble, there's a blessing.
- Time doesn't heal, but it makes the hurt bearable.
- I know not what the future holds, but I know who holds the future.
- God never closes one door without opening another.
- Out of suffering comes the strongest souls. God's wounded often make His best soldiers.
- The man who believes he can do something is probably right, and so is the man who believes he can't.
- Hate is a prolonged manner of emotional and spiritual suicide.
- Are you troubles causing you to lose your religion or use your religion?
- Genius is 3% inspiration and 97% perspiration.
- Saints are sinners who kept on trying.
- It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow.
- "I am like that," does not help anything. "I can be different," does.
- Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
- Coincidence is when God works a miracle and chooses to remain anonymous.
- If you trust, you don't worry. If you worry, you don't trust.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- The great thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in which direction we are moving.
- Two wrongs don't make a right!
- You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving.
- Mothers are not for learning on but to make a leaning unnecessary.
- Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions. They're easier to handle than dumb mistakes.
- If God had wanted us to be permissive, He would have given us the Ten Suggestions.
- The father is the head of the house - The mother is the heart of the house.
- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so such.
- A friend is one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
- A clean conscience is a soft pillow.
- Strength is the charm of a man, and charm is the strength of a women.
- Happiness is not the absence of conflict but the ability to cope with it.
| Ascent Foundation Homepage | Family Index | Back to the Top |
Visiting, Please Come Again!
~ Ascent Foundation ~