Seven Spiritual Needs of the
1. The need to believe that life is meaningful and has a purpose.
2. The need for a sense of community and deeper relationships.
3. The need to be appreciated and respected.
4. The need to be listened to and to be heard.
5. The need to feel that one is growing in faith.
6. The need for practical help in developing a mature faith.
7. The need to go beyond self to serve others in needs.
| Ascent Foundation Homepage | Global Index |
Visiting, Please Come Again!
~ Ascent Foundation ~