1. Freeing myself from security,
sensation, and power addictions that make me try to forcefully
control situations in my life. This destroys my serenity and
keeps me from loving myself and others.
2. I am discovering how my consciousness dominates addictions, create my illusory version of the changing world of people, and situations around me.
3. I welcome the opportunity (even if painful) that my minute-to-minute experience offers me to become aware of the addictions I must reprogram myself to be liberated from my robot-like emotional pattern. I must always remember that I have everything I need for enjoyment.
4. My here and now unless I am letting my consciousness be dominated by demands and expectations, are based on the dead past or the imaginative future.
5. I take full responsibility here and now for everything I experience, for it is my own programming that creates my actions, and also influences the reactions of people around me.
6. I accept myself completely here and now and consciously experience everything I feel, think, say, and do (including my emotion-baked addictions) as a necessary part of my growth into higher consciousness. Even when interacting with others.
7. I open myself genuinely to all people by being willing to fully communicate my deepest feelings, since hiding in any degree keeps me stuck in my illusion of separateness from other people.
8. I feel with loving compassion the problems of others, without getting caught up emotionally in their predicaments, and offer them messages they need for their growth.
9. I act freely when I am tuned in, centered and living. If possible, I avoid acting when I am emotionally upset, and depriving myself of the wisdom that flows from love and expanded consciousness, leading me to discover my own conscious-awareness.
10. I am continually calming the restless scanning of my rational mind in order to experience the finer energies that enable me to unitively merge with everything around me.
11. I am constantly aware of the full consciousness that I am using. I feel my energy, perceptiveness, love, and inner peace growing as I remain open to my full consciousness.
12. I am perceiving everyone, including myself, as an awakened being who is here to claim his or her birthright to the full consciousness, allowing me to experience unconditional love and oneness.
| Ascent Foundation Homepage | Global Index | Back to the Top |
Visiting, Please Come Again!
~ Ascent Foundation ~